Hello everyone, and welcome to Physical Education at Dodd Elementary!
A few things to know about PE:
- We are going to work hard and be safe!
- We are going to do a lot of different activities!
- We are going to have fun!
Things to bring to PE:
- A positive and hard-working mindset!
- T-shirt and shorts or pants. No dresses or skirts, please.
- Good tennis shoes! NO boots, sandals, or CROCS!
This to know about Coach Gale:
- I love teaching PE and being fit and healthy!
- This will be my 9th year teaching and 13th in education.
- I love teaching students new activities and seeing them succeed!
Degree In: Bachelor of Science in PE from William Woods University
Masters in Athletic Administration from William Woods University
Years Teaching: 9 years
Classes Currently Teaching: PE 2nd-5th grade
Phone: 940-482-2603 x4036
Denton Summer Track Program
Information regarding Fall Running Club TBA