4th & 5th Grade
Typing Club: https://blanche-dodd-intermediate.typingclub.com/
We will practice typing with our hands on home row keys.
I will try my best to type using home row keys.
Work to get at least 4 stars on every lesson and at least an average 15 WPM.
4th Grade will be working on Typing Jungle Lessons.
5th Grade will be working on Typing Jungle Lessons & DC Typing.
Grade:Grades will be based on how many stars you get on the lessons.
5 stars = A+ (98)
4 stars = A (95)
3 stars = A- (90)
2 stars = B (85)
1 star = B- (80)
no stars = C (75)
Speed grades will be based on your average WPM.
35 WPM = A+ (98)
20 WPM = A (95)
15 WPM = A- (90)
10 WPM = B (85)
5 WPM = B- (80)
Less than 5 = C (75)
Get a green dot in ReflexMath.
Click the link above and use the teacher code jnabors to login.
Keyboarding games at kidztype.com
Keyboarding games at freetypinggames.net
Keyboarding games at typinggames.com
Keyboarding games at sense-lang.org
Draw a picture using Google Drawing. If you need help with Google Drawing watch this video.
We will learn how to draw on the computer.
Create a picture by coloring cells in Google Sheets.
We will learn the basics of Google Sheets.
I will create a picture in Google Sheets.
Click a new tab and go to Google Sheets then click blank to start a new document.
Add 7 columns:
- highlight 7 columns (highlight a column by clicking on the name, the letter, of the column)
- right click the highlighted columns
- click "insert 7 right"
Resize the columns
- highlight all the columns A-AG & make the cells square (you can make them smaller by dragging the line between two cells names to the left)
Create a picture with text in Google Docs.
We will learn how to be creative with Google Docs.
I will create a picture in Google Docs.
Click the new tab and go to Google Docs then click blank to start a new document.
- Set the Font to Courier New.
- Change the Font Size to 18.
- Change Line Spacing to single.
- Turn your Caps Lock on.
Create a slideshow.
We will make a Google Slides presentation.
You will receive a grade for a completed presentation.
- You must name the file.
- You must choose a theme from the themes provided in Google Slides.
- You must have a title slide with the title in the title box and your name in the subtitle box.
- You must have three to five additional slides.