Mrs. Kragh's Classroom Rules
Mrs. Kragh's Classroom
Dodd Students will: Be Responsible, Be Respectful, Be Ready
Classroom Code of Conduct:
- We will be polite at all times.
- We will work quietly and not disturb others.
- We will listen courteously when others are talking.
- We will be friendly to fellow classmates.
- We will be truthful and honest.
- We will respect our teacher and other adults.
- We will be prepared for class every day.
- We will arrive at class on time.
- We will cooperate with others.
- We will ALWAYS do our BEST!
Consequences for refusing to follow the code of conduct:
- No ticket earned/ticket lost
- Conduct Card signed
- Student/Teacher conference
- Parent phone call
- Office referral